Got this text today from the sitter:
"He doesn't want the squash or green beans...just Cheerio's."
Wesley has also decided that he'd rather walk than crawl (he's mastered neither), that he needs to be eating and drinking whenever we are, and that high chairs and car seats are waaay too constraining for a big boy like him.
Back to the food situation...
Tonight for supper he ate diced carrots. And Cheerio's.
Since I'm going to have to get creative for at least a few days, until he decides baby food isn't so bad, I saw this pin on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a try.
I dumped some no sugar added, natural applesauce in a little baggie, cut the corner off, squeezed it onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper, and stuck them in the freezer.
I made them pretty small for Wesley. We'll see how he likes them!


No comments:
Post a Comment